Kyle T. Ring is a personal injury attorney who has represented injured plaintiffs in a variety of cases throughout his career, including wrongful death cases, and serious injuries caused by interstate truck crashes, car wrecks, and dangerous premises conditions. Kyle joined the Doehrman Buba Ring team in 2019. He spent the previous eight years as an attorney at a highly regarded personal injury firm in Terre Haute, Indiana.
Kyle is an active member of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA), which advocates for the rights and protections of injured individuals. Kyle currently serves as the Chairperson of the Young Lawyers section. During his time as a member of the ITLA, Kyle has been a frequent volunteer for charitable social service organizations in Indianapolis such as Gleaners Food Bank, Second Helpings, and Families First.
Kyle grew up in Carmel, Indiana and currently resides there with his wife, Michelle, and their four children. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his kids, playing golf, and being outdoors. Kyle has been active with the Carmel Dad’s Club as a coach for youth sports.
- Admitted to Indiana Bar, 2009
- Admitted to Southern District of Indiana, 2011
- Legal Education: Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in Indianapolis, JD 2009, Indiana International and Comparative Law Review, Order of Barristers
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Trial Skills Program
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star: 2018, 2019
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40: 2018, 2019
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association – Chairperson of Young Lawyers Section, 2018-Present
- American Association for Justice
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association