Fishers, IN is a great place to live and is growing at a substantial rate. People can enjoy a Symphony on the Prairie at Conner Prairie, appreciate family time at places like Roy G. Holland Memorial Park, take some swings at Top Golf, and enjoy a scoop of Handel’s famous ice cream with friends. One can even feel like they are in Chicago after enjoying a Chicago-style dog at the recently added Portillo’s. With the rapid growth comes more traffic and what was onces a quiet neighborhood becomes much more dangerous.
When you are injured through no fault of your own, it changes your life in significant ways. It becomes difficult to keep up with daily activities, including work and play, and medical bills often threaten financial stability. In addition, other attorneys and insurance companies can be fighting to secure a settlement that may not be in your best interest. Unfortunately, many accident victims get overpowered by all that occurs after an accident.
Doehrman Buba seeks to help personal injury victims around Fishers, IN to ensure they don’t get subdued by medical expenses, other liable parties, insurance companies, and all that occurs after an accident. Our attorneys offer vast experience assisting people who face injuries from car accidents, slip and falls, unsafe conditions, and more. This includes the most serious and detrimental serious injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries.
After an accident, your main focus should be on recovery. At Doehrman Buba, you can do exactly that while our attorneys work tirelessly to assure you are rightfully compensated for lost wages, pain and suffering, and medical bills. Calling Doehrman Buba can be the best decision you make when facing the effects of an accident.
How Our Attorneys Can Help
Doehrman Buba is a personal injury law firm representing a variety of claims. Some of the claims we deal with include:
- Pedestrian accidents
- Product liability cases
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful death caused by another’s negligence
- Medical malpractice due to the negligence of health care providers
- Traumatic brain injury no matter how it was sustained
- Birth injuries, which often have lifetime and life-changing issues for parents and the injured child
- Slip and fall accidents (often also related to a premises liability issue)
We know that injuries often have long-term effects and even if you make a full recovery, the financial and emotional impacts may continue to affect you. Injuries can range from annoying soft tissue pain to serious neurological damage. Brain injuries especially can affect you for your entire life and make it difficult to work and engage in everyday life. Our attorneys network with leading experts to advocate strongly on your behalf and support your case with authoritative, specialized positions.
When you hire our firm, you not only gain experienced legal representation, but also the full range of knowledge at our disposal. You can rest assured that while you recover, we will build a strong case that is more likely to help you gain maximum compensation.
Injured in an Accident in Fishers?
If you or a loved one sustains injuries in an accident, it is best to call our office as soon as possible. Insurance companies may try to convince you to settle quickly before you reach full recovery. Your judgment may not be the best at these times, especially if you face physical pain or cognitive issues. Don’t settle until you have discussed your claim with one of our knowledgeable attorneys. Offering free consultations, we will give you informed advice to empower you to decide how to move forward.
Also, you are likely facing medical bills and other financial hardships that may make quick settlement appealing. Again, you must resist this urge and speak to an attorney first. Settling a matter before you recover may result in underfunded treatment that leads to further financial devastation.
I came to Doehrman Buba because my son was hurt and I needed to have someone fight on his behalf. I have never had to hire an attorney before and they made the process comfortable and put my anxiety of a having a lawsuit at ease. Doehrman Buba fought hard for my son’s rights. The staff was kind, helpful, and professional. I was always kept up to date on how the case was going. During the process, I was concerned about my medical bills and Doehrman Buba was able to take the stress of that away. I would refer family, friends, and anyone else to Doehrman Buba. I am very happy that I choose them.
Proven Results with Doehrman Buba
Our dedication and knowledge have paid off for previous clients. While these results do not guarantee a similar resolution of your case, they remain a proven record of experience and powerful legal advocacy. Successful cases include:
- Butrum v. Rosemont Tavern: A $10 million jury verdict resulted when a drunk driver caused a child to sustain a traumatic brain injury. The driver was sneaking drinks while working as a bartender at the Rosemont Tavern.
- Truck Accident: Our firm secured a $1.4 million settlement when a semi tractor-trailer rear-ended the plaintiff’s vehicle at 35 miles per hour. While initially believed to sustain a concussion, follow-up exams revealed the plaintiff’s injuries were much more serious. He suffered long-term disabilities including impairment to his attention span, short-term memory, emotional health, and learning ability.
- Bike Accident: After a five-day jury trial, our attorneys secured a verdict of just under $1.4 million for a bicyclist struck by a car. The plaintiff sustained a head injury and was unable to return to work due to mood disorders and shortcomings with concentration.
- Construction Accident: We also encounter construction accidents. Because these affect the plaintiff’s livelihood, these accidents are especially devastating. Our client passed out and fell 25 feet from a ladder. The injuries allowed him to return to work but he kept changing jobs because mood disorders and attention problems plagued him. These issues were linked to his fall and our firm secured an award of $850,000.
- Birth Trauma: Our firm also encounters cases where children are injured during birth due to a health professional’s negligence. We secured two strong settlements in this field, one for just under $5 million and another for $3.2 million. One birth injury included a serious brain injury sustained by the child.
If you or a loved one sustains injuries in an accident, you owe it to yourselves to have your case thoroughly assessed. Contact the office of Doehrman Buba to schedule a free consultation. You are not charged a fee unless you win your case, so the risk is minimal while the rewards could be immense. The more time that passes after an accident increases the chance you will not receive the compensation you deserve. Contact us today so we can help you receive what you are owed.