For individuals facing the challenges of living with the effects of a brain injury, it is important to have support from friends and loved ones. However, it is also important for those with traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) to know that they are not alone; many people throughout Indiana have dealt with the same issues and now lead full and productive lives.
Indiana Support Groups
We work closely with the Brain Injury Association of Indiana (BIAI), which holds 13 monthly support group meetings around the state of Indiana. The purpose of these groups is to learn more about brain injury and available services by meeting with others who are facing or have faced similar issues.
See below for contact information on Indiana support groups:
- Bloomington: (812) 855-6251 or (812) 855-2912
- Columbus: (812 ) 375-3685
- Evansville: (812) 853-8430
- Fort Wayne: (260) 373-9765
- Indianapolis (Southside): (317) 357-1567
- Indianapolis (Westside): (317) 299-6433 or (317) 329-2000
- Indianapolis (Bridging the Gap): (317) 329-2698 x721
- Kokomo: (317) 877-6807
- Muncie: (765) 747-3784
- South Bend: (574) 654-8559
- Southeastern Indiana: (812) 283-6093 or (502) 452-9851
- Terre Haute: (217) 382-4598
- Vincennes: (812) 885-3011
For more information about these groups, please contact the BIAI at (317)-356-7722.
Contact Information from Our Indianapolis Brain Injury Attorneys
Our Indianapolis brain injury attorneys work closely with brain injury victims and their families, often connecting them with resources they need to make as full a recovery as possible. To discuss your legal and support needs, contact our dedicated Indianapolis brain injury attorneys at (317) 844-9999 for a free consultation.